2. This website is maintained by the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
3. The materials that assessed in this website including the information and software programs are protected by copyright and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Government on behalf of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Restrictions on use of Materials
4. Materials featured on this Portal may be reproduced FOC after taking proper permission by sending a mail to us. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorizations to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
5. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of government.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
6. The Contents of this website are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranties of any kind. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. MOTC accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal.
7. Government shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
9. Government reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this website to other websites
10. This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by Government. Government is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Government be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to this website from other websites
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from Government prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Government reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
15. In no circumstances shall be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web the Contents.
16. Government reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. Government reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Feedback.