Rakine State Hluttaw
Rakhine State Hluttaw
1. The policies of the Rakhine State Hluttaw are as follows:
- to enact the laws in line with the current period and political system giving priority to the people who are the original proprietor of the three branches of power, and
- to perform the task of legislation in accord with the constitution irrespective of race, region and ism.
2. The aims of the Rakhine State Hluttaw are as follows:
- to bring about rule of law, stability and peace through coordination with executive bodies,
- to bring about freedom, equality, and justice,
- to upgrade the capabilities of the Members of Parliament and the Staff of the Rakhine State Hluttaw Office, and
- to collaborate with State-Level bodies.
3. The functions of the Rakhine State Hluttaw are as follows:
- to enact the laws that fully protect the people, rebuke and amend the outdated laws, and draft the new ones,
- to persuade the executive and judicial bodies to work on the people’s voice, the people’s desire and the people’s expectations in the form of proposals and questions,
- to form committees and commissions to make crucial decisions relating to matters on the regional taxation, planning and finance,
- to upload the activities of the Rakhine State Hluttaw on the website for public awareness,
- to apply the Information Technology in the process of e-Government,
- to take an effective part in the public budget administration development plan through the Rakhine State Hluttaw’s local planning, budget and finance committee,
- to build up the e-Library to provide services through the Information Technology required in carrying out parliamentary proceedings,
- to carry out matters on the development of the capabilities of the Staff of the Rakhine State Hluttaw Office, and
- to conduct workshops, seminars and training courses for the upgrading of the capabilities of the Members of Parliament of the Rakhine State Hluttaw.
4. The objectives of the Rakhine State Hluttaw are as follows:
- to enact in accord with the constitution the laws which are relevant to the current period and political system,
- to oversight the uprightness of the executive and the judicial bodies,
- to implement the desires of the people,
- to make the crucial decisions relating to the matters on taxation, local planning and finance, and
- to provide necessary services to the Members of Parliament by the Staff of the Rakhine State Hluttaw Office.